The Chamber of Commerce acts as a forum for discussion as well as applying its expertise on industrial policy within its area of operation. We shape policies on developing favourable preconditions for company activities by taking initiatives, delivering opinions, arranging meetings, and seminars and by launching joint projects.
An important prerequisite for the positive development of the Häme region is creating an atmosphere which favours industrial and commercial life as well as administration and joint activities that are more flexible than the ones currently conducted. Issues related to a working market economy and the regulation of company activities are continuously dealt with in the statements and information policies of the Chamber of Commerce.
Area of Operation of Häme Chamber of Commerce
The area of operation of the Häme Chamber of Commerce includes Päijät-Häme County, Hämeenlinna, and Forssa regions from Kanta-Häme Province and Kuhmoinen from Central Finland. The Chamber of Commerce operates in 18 municipalities.
Services of Häme Chamber of Commerce
- Issue and certify the following export documents:
- ATA Camet customs document
- European Community (EC) Certificate of Origin
- commercial invoices
- recommendations for export companies
- force majeure certificates
- numerous special certificates
- Services for international and national business contacts
- Up-to-date seminars for members, local authorities and business leaders
- Training and lectures on current topics such as taxation, administration, business law and foreign trade
- Legal advice for members in co-operation with prearranged law office EY
- News bulletin for members; printed Kauppakamari-magazine published twice a year and the e-magazine which is regularly updated
- A series of folders on taxation, VAT, labour and accounting and a series of business books for experts published by Helsinki Region Chamber of Commerce
- Register of Approved Goods Surveyors
- Medals of Merit for long term employees granted by Finland Chamber of Commerce